VESTA 9-1-1 I&M/Admin
02/17/2020 - 02/28/2020
Location: Temecula, CA
This is a 10-day hands-on course for technicians and installers who will be working with the VESTA 9-1-1 system. Basic system and software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting will be taught. This course does NOT cover SMS / Text-to-9-1-1 content.
What you will learn
- Introduction to Vesta 9-1-1 Architecture
- Technology Overview- IP Basics (Foundations for VoIP/SIP)
- SIP Overview
- Vesta 9-1-1 Call Flow
- Vesta 9-1-1 Configuration
- Ethernet Quality of Service (QoS) Configuration
- Multimedia Distribution Service (MDS)
- Data Distribution Service (DDS)
- Vesta 9-1-1 Redundancy - Utilizing Failure Scenarios
- Critical Product Restoration (CPR) Procedure
Certification: Candidates must score 80% or higher in the final exam to become a VESTA 9-1-1 certified technician.
Sorry, this class if full and registration is closed. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, click here.
Please see the list below for upcoming classes.